[rfc-i] RSOC name

Sarah Banks sbanks at encrypted.net
Sun Aug 18 15:31:23 PDT 2019

Hi,
	I believe there was access to institutional memory, in that we had Joel on the RSOC the last time we went through this process. Remember, the last time we went through the process, we already had an incumbent. If you have further questions regarding RSOC membership, I encourage you to explore those with the IAB, who appoints the RSOC.

Thanks,
Sarah