[rfc-i] RSOC name

S Moonesamy sm+ietf at elandsys.com
Sat Aug 17 20:52:08 PDT 2019

Dear Sarah,
At 05:24 PM 17-08-2019, Sarah Banks wrote:
>         The last email I saw from you was regarding the duties of
> the RSOC, which I replied to, and pointed to RFC6635. I've received
> an enormous amount of email lately, so it'd be a bit more helpful
> if you reiterate your request, please.

The first email [1] to RSOC was sent on 15 July.  There wasn't any
response to it.  I received an email [2] on 24 July in which you
asked me to help you "understand a bit more the ask;"  I responded to
your email but I did not receive any reply to the response which I sent.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/Di3UAzPUayRpwNq8yGrewucu9ZE
2. https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/hBdAuWsCMpgIcek1Yax1BcMK0TY