[rfc-i] RSOC name

S Moonesamy sm+ietf at elandsys.com
Sat Aug 17 13:33:09 PDT 2019

Dear Sarah,
At 08:14 AM 12-08-2019, Sarah Banks wrote:
>I'd like to share a few thoughts on this thread. I acknowledge that
>I am RSOC chair and

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

>[removed]'s sentiment. I've come to embrace that sentiment, and in
>particular, value that there was a group of folks who were intended
>to carry on the tribal and institutional knowledge that would
>outlast the NOMCOM period of appointments.

About a month ago, I requested some information from the RSOC which
is related to institutional knowledge.  I was requested to clarify my
request.  Although I did that, I did not receive the information
which was requested.  Either the work was not done or there is
information gatekeeping.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy