[rfc-i] Where to put a notice saying where a draft should be discussed?

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Tue Aug 13 15:28:15 PDT 2019

Well, if it is a working group draft, or aimed at a specific working
group, it is usually pretty clear.
Conversely, if it is a new idea the author may not know where the
appropriate place to discuss the draft really is.  Finding that out may
be part of the reason for writing the draft.

So sure, when it is known and not obvious, indicate it.

Yours,
Joel