[rfc-i] Fwd: Re: [xml2rfc] Change in the results of using the "author" tag

Charlie Perkins charles.perkins at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 10:30:13 PDT 2019

Hello Heather and all,

I was redirected to ask you instead of xml2rfc...

Basically, I think it is wrong to enforce RFC Style Guide limitations
when showing the authorship of external documents.  So, for instance, if
an external publication shows that the author is "Francisca Yu", I don't
think we should require the initialized version in the citation of an
IETF document.

Regards,
Charlie P.

PS. No offense to Ms. Yu.

PPS. Can someone tell me how to cite a stable URL?