[rfc-i] I-D Action: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-03.txt

Henrik Levkowetz henrik at levkowetz.com
Wed Apr 3 21:47:09 PDT 2019

Hi Brian,

On 2019-04-04 05:34, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The txt version is seriously mangled in various places, as it's easy to
> see from the diff. Just look for section 2, for example.

Ugh.  This was produced by the 2.22.1 xml2rfc release, which was buggy in
exactly the ways we see here.  Version 2.22.2 was released shortly after
to fix that.  I thought the datatracker copy had been updated, but not so.

In this case, the buggy .txt version has been produced by the datatracker
running xml2rfc on the uploaded v3 .xml source, so the .txt does not come
from the submitter.  I'll fix in place this particular time, as part of
getting the 2.22.2 version in place.

Regards,

	Henrik