[rfc-i] I-D Action: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-03.txt

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:34:22 PDT 2019

Hi,

The txt version is seriously mangled in various places, as it's easy to
see from the diff. Just look for section 2, for example.

The HTML version looks nice. But if we're going to post a txt it
needs to be better, IMHO.

Also, the "html" link in the tracker doesn't actually point to
the HTML version.

Regards
   Brian