[rfc-i] GitHub references

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Thu Mar 8 15:09:03 PST 2018

I fully agree with Brian that there should be a title if it exists; without a title it feels just like a footnote instead of a reference. To me something less “title-ish” is better than “title-less”.

Of course it is up to the owner of the repo to provide a proper “title", but hopefully if this practice takes up people will start giving titles…

Ron

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.