[rfc-i] RFC template for new write up

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Wed Jan 10 21:01:26 PST 2018

Hi Saravanan,

You could consider using AsciiRFC (AsciiDoc for RFC) if you don’t want to deal with formatting and XML:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ribose-asciirfc-04

We’ve put up a simple and complete template of using AsciiRFC here, that you can just clone and start away:

https://github.com/riboseinc/rfc-asciirfc-template

A real-life example of using AsciiRFC for your reference:

https://github.com/riboseinc/rfc-crypto-sm4<https://github.com/riboseinc/rfc-crypto-sm3>
(and a funny one) https://github.com/riboseinc/rfc-camelot-holy-grenade

Kind regards,
Ron