[rfc-i] Finding contributors

Sarah B sbanks at encrypted.net
Thu Feb 8 15:46:51 PST 2018

I agree with Joel. I take the information I put into the Authors section as "a point in time". Who works for the same company 30 years later? I'm sure the answer is "some people" but the vast majority of the use case is "none of us" and hence, the company info and/or email are subject to change. As an author, I take that into consideration, and I choose to use an email against a domain I own. Plenty of others don't. To each their own. :)

</2 cents>
Sarah