[rfc-i] Finding contributors

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Tue Feb 6 17:19:52 PST 2018

I agree that contributors should be made locate-able through datatracker.

If this is accepted, it would be best to extend the RFC XML structure to accept contributors as metadata with the role “contributor”, just like “editor” and “author” now.

I wonder if the RFC XML v3 format could be updated to allow this?

Ron

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.