[rfc-i] List of Internet Official Protocol

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:51:25 PST 2018

On 2018-12-15 13:11, S Moonesamy wrote:
> Hello,
> At 08:50 AM 13-12-2018, Sunil B wrote:
>> Replaced by web page means? and in which link  complete list of
>> internet protocol is available?
>
> The title of RFC 7101 mentions "replaced by a web page".  The reader
> might be trying to understand which part of the RFC explains where to
> go to (the link).

As I already mentioned, the reference [STDS-TRK] given in the RFC is a URL that redirects to the relevant IANA web page. To be clear, there is no other document than that IANA page, which anyone can print if they must have a paper document for some reason. But of course, such a printed document will be out of date as soon as the next standards track RFC is published. The only safe way to get the latest information is to clear your browser cache and reload the web page. That is exactly why the RFCxx00 series was stopped.

  Brian