[rfc-i] Where can I find a draft of the proposed stylesheet?

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Mon Jun 26 12:56:45 PDT 2017

Thanks.

I am working on getting it in sync with my tools.

One thing I think we probably should have in the final style is the IETF
logo if it is an RFC and a watermark saying DRAFT for IDs. That can be done
through the script though.

Internet draft should be distinguished in machine readable manner:

The navigation anchors seem wrong to me. The fragment identifiers refer to
the current document by default. These have hardcoded links to a particular
version. That will make reading documents offline a pain. It would also
cause all the docs to break if the RFC editor reorganizes the Web site.

      <a class="selfRef" href="
https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/sample3-v2.html#n-status-of-this-memo
">

Should be:

      <a class="selfRef" href="#n-status-of-this-memo">