[rfc-i] Link to current list of IAB members

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Jul 12 17:19:02 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 13 July 2017 at 09:14, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)
> <rse at rfc-editor.org> wrote:
> > On 7/12/17 3:15 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> >> If people would like the IAB boilerplate to be done correctly, it would
> >> be nice if there was a preset link to the current list of members
> >> somewhere so that I can put that in the tool.
> >
> > Are you thinking something like a processing instruction?
>
> XInclude would work if someone were to host a file with that list.
> Given how often the IAB publishes something, it might be
> over-optimizing though.

​IAB changes much less frequently than I recompile code.

XInclude to a document containing a list of <contributor> elements would
work.

Or we could use <author> and define contributor as a role. That would
require least change to the schema.

BTW, I have the schema converted to XSD if anyone needs it.​