[rfc-i] SVG elements not removed

HANSEN, TONY L tony at att.com
Mon Dec 11 15:56:27 PST 2017

I personally think shades of gray should be okay.

	Tony

On 12/11/17, 5:03 PM, "rfc-interest on behalf of Nevil Brownlee" <rfc-interest-bounces at rfc-editor.org on behalf of n.brownlee at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

    Hi Jim:

    Hmm, looking back through my svg-check.py code, I see that I left the
    colour grey (an all the various html ways of specifying it) in for
    SVG-RFC, along with linearGradient and radialGradient.

    My recollection is that not allowing colour was an access consideration,
    but - to me at least - allowing shades of grey would be OK.
    If we agree that they shouldn't be there, I can certainly take them out
    of a new draft, and out of the rnc syntax.

    Heather, what's your opinion on this?

    Cheers, Nevil