[rfc-i] SVG elements not removed

Nevil Brownlee n.brownlee at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Dec 11 14:03:01 PST 2017

Hi Jim:

Hmm, looking back through my svg-check.py code, I see that I left the
colour grey (an all the various html ways of specifying it) in for
SVG-RFC, along with linearGradient and radialGradient.

My recollection is that not allowing colour was an access consideration,
but - to me at least - allowing shades of grey would be OK.
If we agree that they shouldn't be there, I can certainly take them out
of a new draft, and out of the rnc syntax.

Heather, what's your opinion on this?

Cheers, Nevil