[rfc-i] Two drafts showing the advantage of the new format

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 16 20:55:16 PDT 2017

On 8/16/17 6:29 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> My tools are not yet complete, there are several bugs and glitches to
> iron out. But I thought people might like to see examples of two new
> drafts that I think really show why this work is so worthwhile.
>
> Original Format:
>
> https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-02.txt
>
> https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01.txt
>
> New Format:
>
> http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt.html
>
> http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm.html
>
> Major thanks to everyone who made this all possible.

The html renders nicely, but I do have a couple of comments:

1) The TOC is nice as long as the window is wide enough. If I narrow the
window enough it omits the content of the TOC but leaves its heading
sort of floating over the main text. That seems fine, but I can't find
any way to see the content of the TOC without widening the window.

2) In the normative references of draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01
things get weird for the reference with a long tag. I would expect the
wrapped content of the reference to align with the wrapped content of
other references with shorter tags.

	Thanks,
	Paul