[rfc-i] Two drafts showing the advantage of the new format

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed Aug 16 17:30:27 PDT 2017

On 16 Aug 2017, at 17:22, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Adam Roach <adam at nostrum.com> wrote:
>> The diagrams in the new format will not allow colors. You're going to
>> want
>> to use some other mechanism to indicate what you are currently
>> intending
>> color to mean.
>>
> Perhaps we should let IETF participants see and decide for themselves?

The IETF did that during the various discussions on draft-iab-svg-rfc,
which became RFC 7996.

> Until you have a working toolset, all you have is suggestions.

You have an RFC to work from. If you want to re-open the discussion
based on your experience, you can certainly do so. There is an issue
list at:
    https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-svg-rfc-bis

--Paul Hoffman