[rfc-i] Two drafts showing the advantage of the new format

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Aug 16 15:29:23 PDT 2017

My tools are not yet complete, there are several bugs and glitches to iron
out. But I thought people might like to see examples of two new drafts that
I think really show why this work is so worthwhile.

Original Format:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-02.txt

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01.txt

New Format:

http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt.html

http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm.html

Major thanks to everyone who made this all possible.

The diagrams illustrating the cryptographic protocol would be simply
unreadable if attempted in ASCII art. The ability to use super and
subscripts totally matters when describing a cryptographic protocol.

My tool has only been tested on Windows so far but should run on OSX and
Linux if Mono is installed. The Git repo is here:

https://github.com/hallambaker/PHB-Build-Tools