[rfc-i] Sooo has anyone tried actually printing the new HTML style??

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Fri Aug 11 12:39:12 PDT 2017

The problem is that SVG drawings almost always have an embedded style
sheet. And anyone who has three drawings in a document is likely to use the
same tool for all three. And the tools generally create styles named st1,
st2, etc and restart the numbering for each document.

I had no problem either. Not until I tried to use the tool on a real paper
that has four diagrams and then it went all kablooey.