[rfc-i] Sooo has anyone tried actually printing the new HTML style??

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Thu Aug 10 21:25:35 PDT 2017

OK so here is the bigger problem. Firefox and Chrome do not appear to
recognize the scoped attribute on stylesheets. That is serious because it
means that the only way to display SVGs reliably is going to be to either
include them as external objects or process the style sheet and SVG to
force uniqueness.

Worse still is that even doing that, the results of including the
stylesheet are different to linking externally. Even with a copy and paste.

I would suggest MHTML but support to save in that format has disappeared
from all the browsers I use. This is not looking like a happy camper
situation.