[rfc-i] Sooo has anyone tried actually printing the new HTML style??

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Thu Aug 10 19:54:55 PDT 2017

I just completed my draft for the naming workshop. Seems to work fine on
the screen but when I print... white text on white... argh!!!

I am using the stylesheet from this with very minor tweakage:
https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/

Anyone skilled in stylesheetery?

Example attached. This was produced from a Word document source. The next
step being to generate xml2rfcv2 and v3 output, then markdown.

I believe that the tool should work correctly with markdown or xml2rfc v3
input.