[rfc-i] Fwd: Re: Old Errata

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:58:12 PDT 2016

So, I don't want to upset the IETF list, but it seems to me that unhandled errata
should be primarily an RFC Editor issue, not an IETF issue, even if most of them
need to be resolved by the IETF stream.

Certainly the backlog is a Bad Thing, but I agree with John's final comment
below.

(The large number of RFCs in status Unknown is a similar problem to which John's
comment also applies.)

    Brian