[rfc-i] draft-iab-xml2rfc-02 and draft-flanagan-nonascii feedback: Internationalization Considerations and 7760

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Thu Mar 24 14:26:25 PDT 2016

On 3/24/16, 11:04 AM, "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <bclaise at cisco.com> wrote:

>>I don't want that (long) conversation to keep us from shipping this version.
>I was asked to provide my feedback, and you received it.
>Do whatever you want with this is my next piece of feedback.

Looking back on my response, I never did say thank you for the feedback.  I, for one, do appreciate it, and think it will eventually be useful.  I'm sorry I didn't say that, and I'm also sorry that a previous conversation that we had with some of the design team ended up spilling out onto this thread.

--
Joe Hildebrand