[rfc-i] draft-iab-xml2rfc-03, "2.11 <boilerplate>"

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Mon Mar 7 22:45:13 PST 2016

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-iab-xml2rfc-03.html#rfc.section.2.11>:

"Holds the boilerplate text for the document. This section is filled in
by the prep tool."

(and it's defined to occur at most one time)

This is mainly a question to the RFC Editor: before RFC 7322 (new style
guide), stream and RFC Editor notes have been placed in between "Status
Of This Memo" and "Copyright", thus a single <boilerplate> element would
have been a problem (example RFC 7111).

Can we rely on Status and Copyright to be back-to-back in the future?

(Back in the past, we also had auto-generated IPR related information in
the back of the document, but I assume we won't go back there?)

Best regards, Julian