[rfc-i] section/@numbered feedback

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Sun Mar 6 14:57:19 PST 2016

Now I’m confused: XML2RFCv2 has had section/@numbered since 2015-02-22.
It doesn’t appear to be documented in RFC 7749.
It is needed to do RFC 7322 style acknowledgements, so I have been recommending its use to kramdown-rfc users.

Is this
[_] a bug in RFC 7749
[_] a feature of XML2RFCv2 that is just anticipating XML2RFCv3
[_] a feature of XML2RFCv2 I should stop recommending
[_] all just my confusion

Multiple answers may be valid…

(There is also reference/@quote-title…)

Grüße, Carsten