[rfc-i] BCP/STD references

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Tue Mar 1 23:16:21 PST 2016

Hi Alice,

thank you for your clarifications.

Alice Russo wrote:
> We recommend using "Cite this RFC" (or "Cite this BCP", etc.) on the info pages (e.g., http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc6838 or http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/bcp13) to easily get what can be inserted into the document.

This resource is great for nroff users (specifically the resource

http://www.rfc-editor.org/refs/ref-bcp13.txt

that contains the full reference text).  Is there a chance to have an
equivalent

http://www.rfc-editor.org/refs/ref-bcp13.xml

that could be used by XML authors?  This would also be useful as a
reference for tools such as kramdown-rfc.

Grüße, Carsten