[rfc-i] SVG document - stray text

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Jul 27 14:51:32 PDT 2016

Hi Lee,

Not as such. We did last call/community comment several months ago. It's
just taken a while to incorporate the comments. The question before the
IAB now is whether we captured the comments sufficiently such that the
IAB is willing to approve these for publication (noting that all the
documents will be going through a -bis cycle after we finish coding and
incorporating what we've learned from real-life implementation).

-Heather