[rfc-i] [IAB] draft-iab-html-rfc-03, "9.2 <address>"

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Tue Jul 5 15:13:35 PDT 2016

On 7/5/16 2:38 PM, HANSEN, TONY L wrote:
> And we can continue to use the github location of the PDF doc for its issues.
>
> However, I was wondering if there was should be a more centralized location. E.g., where do issues with the CSS and plaintext docs get listed?

Each format-related draft has its own github repository:

https://github.com/hlflanagan/draft-iab-rfc-framework

https://github.com/paulehoffman/draft-iab-xml2rfc

https://github.com/hildjj/draft-iab-html-rfc
https://github.com/masinter/pdfrfc
https://github.com/hlflanagan/draft-iab-rfc-plaintext

https://github.com/hlflanagan/draft-iab-rfc-nonascii
https://github.com/nevil-brownlee/draft-svg-rfc
https://github.com/hlflanagan/draft-iab-rfc-css

https://github.com/paulehoffman/rfcv3-preptool

I'll make sure those get added to the FAQ
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/format-faq/>. For when we have code to
create issues against, I expect that will be in github as well unless we
have a good reason not to.

-Heather