[rfc-i] [IAB] draft-iab-html-rfc-03, "9.2 <address>"

HANSEN, TONY L tony at att.com
Tue Jul 5 14:38:32 PDT 2016

And we can continue to use the github location of the PDF doc for its issues.

However, I was wondering if there was should be a more centralized location. E.g., where do issues with the CSS and plaintext docs get listed?

I'm ok with using https://github.com/hildjj/draft-iab-html-rfc/issues, if that works for you, Heather.

--
Joe Hildebrand