[rfc-i] [IAB] draft-iab-html-rfc-03, "9.2 <address>"

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Tue Jul 5 13:27:52 PDT 2016

On 7/5/16 1:14 PM, HANSEN, TONY L wrote:

> Do we have a place, other than the author’s notes, where such items will be collected?
>
> 	Tony

I've been discussing setting up a tracker for this; right now, the items
are in email messages. Julian has been using the xml2rfc issue tracker,
which makes sense for some things given we don't have a better place
yet, but I don't think that's the right longer-term location for issues
and suggestions for the new format material.

-Heather