[rfc-i] comments on draft-iab-rfc-framework-04

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Wed Apr 27 12:44:04 PDT 2016

“and a    transition plan that will take the Series from a plain-text, ASCII-    only format to the new formats is described on the rfc-interest    mailing list [RFC-INTEREST<file:///Users/e129894/Documents/Standards%20Bodies/IAB/draft-iab-rfc-framework-04%20-%20RFC%20Format%20Framework.html#ref-RFC-INTEREST>].”

Is this different from Section 10, “Transition Plan”? Is the mailing list or Section 10 canonical?

Is “Revisable format” a temporary step in converting Canonical to Publication?

Do we need the explanation of the decision process? Will that matter, or can we remove it when the document is published?

< moving to canonical format

> moving to a canonical format

Do we want to specify xml2rfc v3, or just say “The latest version of xml2rfc”?

7.2 “is offered” is the passive voice I didn’t know if you meant in this doc or that doc.

We’re okay with “EPUB maybe later”?  I am.

Typo “int this draft”

Lee