[rfc-i] <referencegroup> feedback

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Sun Apr 24 18:50:57 PDT 2016

I was going back through things and was wondering if this was ever resolved
or was just ignored.

I have a situation in a document that I am working on where I would like
something better than what I currently have.  I am currently doing

[SMIMEv3.2]  "S/MIME version 3.2".

              This group of documents represents S/MIME version 3.2.
              This set of documents are [RFC2634], [RFC5750], [RFC5751],

              [RFC5652], and [RFC5035].

And I really was looking for something that had the title and then the
documents listed as part of the overall group reference, but that is not
currently doable with the current grammar.  I would just need to keep what I
currently have with the double indirect.

Jim

Of