[rfc-i] Use of reference groups in document

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Mon Apr 11 05:28:06 PDT 2016

I am starting to get a pair of drafts ready for updating and I came across
the following potential problem that should be thought about.

RFC 5650 and 5651 both have informally defined reference groups done by
adding a text section to the references that defines some reference groups.
It turns out that the same document appears in multiple groups.  This is
going to be a generic problem since the IDREFs would be the same if one
builds the group in the normal manner.  It might be that we need to modify
the IDREFs when building groups in some cases.

Jim