[rfc-i] Bring Back the BR! Re: typesetting poetry

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Mon Oct 12 05:23:49 PDT 2015

Folks,

Just to brood - we had a <vspace=n> discussion about 700 mails ago.

My take away from that discussion was

- I'm not convinced
- I was supposed to understand that I don't need vspace or something
   like <br>
- and that if I did there were far more complicated ways of doing
   the same thing

Now I hear that

I don't think this is worth crying over, and that a substantial part of
people that write drafts that I will have to review and sort out will
continue to do so in Word or nroff.

/Loa