[rfc-i] New RFC Editor Website - Live!

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Sat Oct 3 15:24:59 PDT 2015

I'm looking at this RFC errata page, and although it is certainly more
attractive than it was before, it's a lot harder to tell where one
erratum starts and the next begins.

https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6376

The text is all shown in a grey background block in the middle of the
page, which is fine, but for some reason when there's a blank line in
quoted text, that displays as a white bar across the block.  There's
a thin darker grey line between errata, but for me at least it's hard
to see.

White bars would be a nice separator between the errata, and now you even
know how to make them.

R's,
John