[rfc-i] update on issue 10 in the feedback list

Scott Bradner sob at sobco.com
Mon Nov 2 20:38:34 PST 2015

Expansion of item 10 on http://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/wiki/doku.php?id=webfeedback

I think there needs to be an added column titled "Reference" which lists the RFC that caused
the change to happen - in many cases there were specific reasons that the change was
made and these reasons were written up in a separate RFC - I think that it is important
to make finding that reference is important in those cases where the reference explains
why not to use the technology in the Historic RFC

here is a list of the ones I could find by them having the word “Historic” in their titles
there may be more that I did not find but just adding these would be helpful

Scott