[rfc-i] suggestion for the RPC, IEEE standards

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Tue Jul 21 16:03:42 PDT 2015

>Hmmm, okay, you're able to take a CSV file manually downloaded from the
>IEEE site and convert that to a <reference> XML block. Is that correct?

No, for each standard the file has the URL of a page on the IEEE's web
site where I can find a link to another page on their web site which
has the abstract and the DOI which I can use to get rest of the
bibliographic info.  Then I make the <reference> out of all that.

It's a crock but it's under 100 lines of python.

R's,
John