[rfc-i] suggestion for the RPC

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Sun Jul 19 23:37:32 PDT 2015

Hi John,

On 7/19/15 11:49 PM, John Levine wrote:
> I agree that a feed from IEEE-SA would be nice, and I've looked at how
> hard it would be to scrape a feed from their web site (hard due to all
> of the javascript and cookies.) But we need to do something like that
> because what's in the library now is not very useful.

And I'm all for that.  And I'll just add- even if we got only the 802
committee's stuff, that would be a huge win.  But in the meantime, maybe
we can get the RPC to just take what comes their way by way of
submissions.  I'm going to hazard that this wouldn't be a huge drain on
the RPC because *most* references are to RFCs (something of a pity, really).

Eliot