[rfc-i] suggestion for the RPC

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Sun Jul 19 02:40:53 PDT 2015

Eliot's suggestion was actually that the RPC note when an IEEE reference
entry has been used that's not already in bibxml2, and make sure that
it's then added to bibxml2.

My preference would be to actually get a feed going from IEEE of their
standards documents, but we've had little luck with that as of yet.

    Tony Hansen