[rfc-i] suggestion for the RPC

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Sat Jul 18 08:14:59 PDT 2015

Hello Heather and Friends,

As suggested by Tony, I'm starting a new thread on a suggestion I had
elsewhere.  Tony stated it better so I'm just quoting him now:

> Are you suggesting that they add references after the fact for ones
> that have been used in published RFCs and are not currently present?
> That's not something that they currently do and would be a nice addition.

Yes, this is what I'm suggesting.  I don't know if the RPC checks
external references, but if they do take this suggestion, then I'd
suggest that some check be made to ensure that the reference is in fact
correct.  Would that be big buckeroos?

Eliot