[rfc-i] XML citation library for RFCs (bibxml)

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Sun Jul 12 00:46:58 PDT 2015

Hi Alice,

This looks like a good idea, and I have no objection to the change.
Once suggestion I do have is to release a version of xml2rfc very
quickly that warns those who keep their own copies of the XML2RFC
database to update their copies.

One related question: can anyone at the RPC comment on how you plan to
maintain the non-IETF files?  I'm hoping the answer is simply that
you'll import information that individual authors provide.  For
instance, I'm currently writing a draft that makes use of IEEE standards
that you currently don't have.

Eliot