[rfc-i] draft-xml2rfc-21 error in rnc

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Mon Aug 31 16:09:33 PDT 2015

The problem appears to be this snippet:

   anything =
     element * {
       attribute * { text }*,
       anything*
     }

This essentially says, all elements have all attributes with text structure.
This of course then conflicts with all attributes that are not defined
to have text structure.

For me the error is:
xml2rfcv3-21.rnc:592:6: error: conflicting ID-types for attribute
"target" of element "xref"
and I think it is kind of random which specific attribute will trigger
the conflict.

Grüße, Carsten