[rfc-i] Email spam

Michelle Kosik kosikmichelle at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:25:33 PDT 2015

On the first when I get paid I plan on investing in a private email that's secure. It will take a while for me to have to eventually have my email switched over but I'm doing everything I can to prevent spam. I'm still being taken over by the government and I are trying to set me up out of spite. I'm very sorry about your accounts I did delete your information ASAP.  I don't have administrative control over my computer so if they're trying to blame me for anything it's out of my reach. If I had the money I would get an Apple computer because they would be more secure but I don't and the government won't pay me with it on me I'm really stuck. Sort of held hostage. So I'm really sorry.

Sent from my iPhone