[rfc-i] Latest version of the v3 document

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Wed Sep 17 06:12:19 PDT 2014

On 9/17/14, 12:05 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Thank you again for all the on-list and off-list feedback. This version has a bunch of updates (and a lot of cleanup based on feedback that Julian go on his v2 draft). The two significant changes are:

> - A reference can be grouped, such as for multi-RFCs BCPs

Thank you Paul.

I like the model we wound up with for tables -- I think it's pretty good.

One thing I noted is that, in the Deprecated items section, MOST of the
element descriptions describe what to replace the deprecated element
with. But the table elements do not.

I STILL think we need something to replace <vspace/> for the "other uses".

     Tony