[rfc-i] Titles for divided reference sections in non-standards track documents

Donald Eastlake d3e3e3 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:57:11 PDT 2014

I see no reason for a change. There is some virtual in uniformity so
that if a document is reclassified, sections don't have to be
re-named. If there are no references that should be included in a
Normative References section, that section can just say "(none)",
which is what I prefer, or be omitted.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3 at gmail.com