[rfc-i] Host names and ownership of the XML coverter

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed May 28 10:49:51 PDT 2014

On May 28, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> I don't see what's wrong with tools.ietf.org for the conversion tool.

If I understand correctly, tools.ietf.org is run by the IETF Tools Team, the volunteers who run a bunch of the tools that we use, but not all of them. Some of the tools we use are professionally maintained, and those are not under tools.ietf.org. (I'm happy to be corrected about the nuances of this...)

> But if not, then how about putting it in draft-tools.ietf.org?

Because it's harder to type?

--Paul Hoffman