[rfc-i] Looking for design assistance with the HTML publication format

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 15 12:28:10 PDT 2014

Heather,

I'm not going to volunteer for this because I'm not qualified.

But I have a question:

I think there are currently *two* HTLM formats:
- the HTML output from xml2rfc
- the "HTMLized" format derived from the .txt

Is the intent to only have one HTML format in the future?

Frankly I prefer the HTMLized format over the generated HTML format.
Maybe that is because it is effectively the txt format with links, so
that it is sufficient to know what the txt format looks like.
Conceivably I might eventually like something else better if I used it
all the time, but I think it will take some beauty contests to decide.

	Thanks,
	Paul