[rfc-i] New version of the v3 format: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-08.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed May 14 12:00:38 PDT 2014

Greetings again. Changes from the -07 include:

- Got rid of the proposed <alternateURI> element and replaced it with <link>. <link> is used to give links to the ISSN, the DOI, the draft that led to an RFC, and a user-generated representation.

- Got rid of the proposed "outputType" attribute of <rfc>, and instead replaced it with heuristics in rfc/@docName and rfc/@number.

- Added an IANA consideration for a new link relation type.

--Paul Hoffman

Begin forwarded message: