[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07.txt
paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed May 7 19:02:34 PDT 2014
Greetings again. This update covers many things that have been discussed this week. They include:
- Moved discussion of what is allowed in the canonical XML documents to Appendix C. As noted there, this will be removed before the document is done.
- Added <alternateURI> to allow reference to things such as DOIs.
- Added the optional "outputType" to <rfc> to tell processors what kind of document is being produced: an Internet Draft, an RFC, or a private document.
- Described what "deprecated" means in more detail in Section 1.2.3.
- Added the autogeneratedISSN attribute to <rfc>.
- Used "representation" instead of "format" in (hopefully) all the right places.
- Expanded discussion of non-specific dates in <date>.
Begin forwarded message:
> From: internet-drafts at ietf.org
> Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07.txt
> Date: May 7, 2014 at 6:54:49 PM PDT
> To: "Paul E. Hoffman" <paul.hoffman at vpnc.org>, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman at vpnc.org>
> A new version of I-D, draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Paul Hoffman and posted to the
> IETF repository.
> Name: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc
> Revision: 07
> Title: The 'XML2RFC' version 3 Vocabulary
> Document date: 2014-05-07
> Group: Individual Submission
> Pages: 118
> URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07.txt
> Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc/
> Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07
> Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07
More information about the rfc-interest