[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-07.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed May 7 19:02:34 PDT 2014

Greetings again. This update covers many things that have been discussed this week. They include:

- Moved discussion of what is allowed in the canonical XML documents to Appendix C. As noted there, this will be removed before the document is done.

- Added <alternateURI> to allow reference to things such as DOIs.

- Added the optional "outputType" to <rfc> to tell processors what kind of document is being produced: an Internet Draft, an RFC, or a private document.

- Described what "deprecated" means in more detail in Section 1.2.3.

- Added the autogeneratedISSN attribute to <rfc>.

- Used "representation" instead of "format" in (hopefully) all the right places.

- Expanded discussion of non-specific dates in <date>.

--Paul Hoffman

Begin forwarded message: